Thursday, March 24, 2011

Year and a half , met , love, break up, so back to friends ...

    1. I remember the first time we two meet? You say: You see we two older sister so nice ring to tell me you chant? With a now very popular saying is too Gouxue the ...

    2. For the first time to eat, you shameless thief I tasted your noodle ~

    3. Send me on the bus and you hold the phone at me that screams out the Union, and I think this word gnaw at it ~ these two

    4. I said thank you twice you eat all your dinner money, you were wondering I Cengfan specify what it ha ha ~

    5. Then, at noon on the day to escape the car ran the name of my school class to eat, and to say I even cafeteria food taste better than your canteen of rice soft ~

    6. Our understanding of sleep to say we two met seven times a week face ~

    7. Because, we do not remember, put together a few numbers that day when we two know, is September 7 ~

    8. See the first movie is perfect, you feed me to eat meat, apricot, you later said that I was face to see that I am interesting to you, shame ah ~ 9. Run our school give me a little hot treasure, and now it feels very happy hug ~

    10. Every night to talk about, sing me the phone, promised not to love you, then I think it can be nice ~

    11. XI back to me early holiday surprise you, then met a little bit embarrassed ~

    12. Remember we stand selling four masks in your school does not? Send me back to the way the first time you kiss me ~

    13. Several times we walked back to my school, you say you live the path of these years I do not know more than the past few days to go ~

    14. Nothing if it be a few kfc so we two, ah ... more, each day before returning to the bedroom door faster ~

    15. We two said yes rent a week before that lived only three or four days, but later ~ ~

    16. I lost so much money, did not cry when he found stressed the message that you send nothing to do with her husband, borrowed money to your brother is not still on the ~

    17. The next day I again lost in the taxi on the cutting board, then bring this up when you do not want to say and I had a ha ha ~

    18. Everything is our house together we two pick, go to the supermarket every day, holding a list of big purchases ~

    19. Remember we two went to the furniture market followed by several Dengsanlun of you old attachment of the ~

    20. I made you forget the first dish is what, but most certainly do the red chicken wings ~

    21. You said the time I just steamed rice for a long time to get a measuring cup capacity, and poor grain of rice will not work ~

    22. You always feel you steal something to our family home and shift, from television to dvd, electric roasting pan from the pressure cooker ~

    23. Month of my weight from 95 to 120 of your weight from 140-160, you're really just a ~

    24. We two ran an afternoon barbecue to buy oil on paper, but only used twice ~

    25. My final exam with a headset to your toilet in our house I read the answer, consider the old Well ~

    26. We two see palace calculating every night I think will fall asleep, and later a movie I will not speak as long as you always ask me if I was asleep again ~

    27. You love to throw off his socks computer desk below, I curse every time they pick the side you ~

    28. What I remember Haha Xiao, aware of our favorites ~

    29. The first time for the fish, it thump meal that you and no one dare not get out, the last meal you get a chopper shot, and now every time I 炖鱼 you can be regarded Cirsium instigate a clean ~

    30. You sit there like most online, I put on you feet next to you we two blind study ~

    31. I have a bed for the winter drilling into your arms, lying in summer you do not touch me touch me I say hot, on the other side ~

    32. Our family through a toilet block that you also get a water for a long time, so ... ... haha ​​~

    33. We two-bed inside rush over there, I grab, but you lie down on the ground, While You give me to the place ~

    34. I have a big mouth you said you ineffectively cute, but really cute ~

    35. We two are watching every night while a KB movie, I have not read the toilet ~

    36. We two test ride a bike in the supermarket, you go to one seat pressure, big fat ~

    37. Wash your face at night I love to come before the paragraph break dance, oh must be mine ~

    38. You say I wash my clothes before you wash, brush painted my shoes first while you brush ~

    39. Canned strawberry,vibram 5 fingers, canned haw, canned peaches, how did you do that greedy does not eat,mac makeup, but hey ~ I am also

    40. I remember we bought the billiard case? I then entered the room looking at it Naogua Zi Weng Weng's more, we'll all head into the fart was a ~ 41. I just go to practice when the total ink machine you see me, you even went back to the old lady was watching TV one afternoon so that ~

    42. When people buy our family dog ​​to not do so also have to give it away fifty-comb, I do not know spade a ~

    43. We two stayed up watching the snooker stay up late to watch football, but I usually start to see a mean mean ~

    44. I said, what matter, you will say you told me you basking said this seventy-eight times ~

    45. Pinch my nose to my mouth, big mouth blow child ~

    46. Large fruit, old yogurt, you bite me one ~

    47. Regardless of class or practice as long as I do not want to go I'll ask you: Do you say I go or not? You specify will say do not go, I will not go finished ~

    48. Summer morning I went to morning market, steamed buns, bean curd, fried cakes, Xian Bing, Zheng Yanjing eat back your left ~

    49. Tanabata you pretend to forget that holding rose bouquet at work see you spend it waiting for me, to the envy of my classmates broke ~

    50. Go back to watching the film that night put lanterns, you and your son to come this way we capture that picture I especially like the street I said shoot star ~

    51. Nazhen total playing mahjong to you that the treasure Qiqiao branch,blackhawks jerseys, the guy who license products that do not say ~ ah

    52. You say I bought an oven baked egg tarts, did not return the results of a roasted, grilled wings fool Take me ~ Orleans

    53. A fireworks on the lake, I had to lie on the window to see, complete ask you: is your husband I put it? You say: Yes, ah, I give you a surprise, like you daughter? Shame on Ha ~

    54. Son first came to our house and called off a cage that you and hide the kitchen shaking piggy bank, but also hid it outside Timen scared, really two ah ~

    55. I always take a bath too hot in summer, as you touch me I said do not wash: up, you stick ~

    56. Downstairs in our house we sit there watching the two of the four silly animal, we stir each time licking his son that way ~

    57. Every time I pick grapefruit watermelon have heard the knock, in fact, I do not know ye pick ~

    58. To work as you always call me to ask you to come back ah Shashi Hou, also go to your old ~

    59. We remember that his son was just gross for the light you from the grief of the sample ~

    60. I always like to ask you and do not marry me, you sometimes say that end, it is sometimes said, look, performance ~

    61. Mahjong kick it back to the middle of the night we went to eat, too cold inside I'm off to run, the results hit the glass door ~

    62. Cook instant noodles you put a door let me see, I still do not know you that instant noodle soup is not the ~ Zenong

    63. We two downstairs to play badminton in the summer, you told your brother I was blown badminton queen ~

    64. Lie, you lie in my arms told my mother, sometimes I bring your dad, between a bit chaotic ~

    65. We two have no money, you want some fifty cents piggy bank every day to give me the car, and sometimes give one of two of the ~

    66. Most do not like me you eat noodles. Han's ~ package cake

    67. We treasure when you first saw the cat scared the meal downstairs, shaking, Yam did not dare to move forward ~

    68. We two look happy home school their two legs entangled in the crawling movements, quite tiring ~

    69. I always say you will not let you adopt a dog bed, I always give it hug the blanket ~

    70. A new film we both Han looked like ~ with no cost

    71. Keep a dog ever since we two reluctant to buy things, to buy him the best ~

    72. We left home to fight I sat on the stairs waiting for you to find me back ~

    73. You ever call me honey, then called my wife ~

    74. I used to call you my dear, then call you husband ~

    75. That summer, as you wear your yellow short-sleeved in the sun, like really happy with the cloudy, white and tender soft white ground ~

    76. Love you always sleep with your neck in my one arm that pressure, the pressure of my child ~ not breathe

    77. You can always buy a sausage to feed the stray cat downstairs and her kids, cats is not responsible for their father was too fat to eat it ~

    78. I shop and go short, you see, I was tired, as you call me do not listen, then back to scrambled eggs I eat ~

    79. I fell asleep after you asked me if I love you, I also always like to ask you ~

    80. No matter how angry we two, as long as I have installed nothing like an outsider, because I know you too proud ~

    81. We two looking for an apartment to find the last to see which phones are familiar, frustrating in that day ~

    82. Landlords crazy obsessed with great swift, every day you buy me happiness beans, I like you in that fight I was sitting next to dictate ~

    83. You then back to the stomach for several days, the doctor also suspected pancreatitis, of us Heliaohaoji days millet gruel ~

    84. Let me have a bath every time you rub, I'm tired ~

    85. You said you like to rely on people outside the independent girl in the house, you said I was like, I listened to the United States a child of ~ Zi

    86. Send away so lazy you usually have fixed you, but as long as I sleep that I was thirsty and confused, you will bring me water to ~

    87. You know I love you confident in front of me the way ~

    88. Every time you return to your home, call us the most is that I asked Shashi Hou you come back, because there you do not feel at home ~

    89. The most regrettable thing is that I did not go on a trip we had, not a photo ~

    90. I also regret not doing up some dishes for you to eat, I eat four special dish you have tired of it ~

    91. I always say you do not love I do not care, actually,mac brushes, you good for me I know ~

    92. We have not seen in almost a month, and we miss you son ~

    93. Today you return to our family, and put your things away, and then really is not your home, nor is my ~

    94. You say you take my scrolls and album took leave a remembrance, I fear tears down what you listen to them, hastily hung up the phone ~

    95. Break up the day before yesterday you said that you are going to work elsewhere, and at first I thought we would be separated as before, but seeing you say those words I knew not of the ~

    96. Yesterday I saw on the day and youth day, looking for a day crying for a day, so my mother thought I was watching TV will only cry ~

    97. These days I sleep every night, repetitious, thinking of all of our ~

    98. Do you ask me, believe in fate, and I said do not believe, know you believed in the future ~

    99. Can we really be friends do not know, but I hope that I will like to ask you how you doing ~

    100. We were together for almost a year and a half, I wish we will have later on in life the intersection of ~

    I breeze by with passenger side of the moon love boat tours round. According to spend, especially in the shadow star passed away, then beauty is in the heart.

    remember you sent me ~