Thursday, January 13, 2011

I get a lot of skincare stuff for free

It is usually expensive, European,mac brushes and smelling a little like medicine and a little like ice.
And while I’ve never had particularly icky skin mac makeup, I never felt glowy and amazing either. Until I ran out of the costly stuff, and got some facial scrub from The Body Shop – for $12.
And suddenly, my skin was movie-star amazing,north face denali to the point where even guys took notice.
I told one of them last night about my cheap skin scrub from the mall,blackhawks jerseys and he said, “Well, it’s a mass brand for a reason – millions of girls wouldn’t use it if it didn’t work!”
Which leads me to wonder if most makeup isn’t really an Occam’s Razor of an issue – the simplest answer is usually true, and the reason big brands are popular is because more people buy them / like them / want them.
But does this mean my Wet ‘n Wild lip gloss is just as good as Stila?