Wednesday, January 5, 2011

going to make the switch to sulfate-free

So what do you think, are you going to make the switch to sulfate-free,mac brushes or are you sticking to your usual shampoo no matter what the green experts say?
I started off with the Jonathan Product Green Rootine Shampoo. It has a foam consistency that kind of freaked me out. I had to keep checking the bottle to be sure it was indeed a shampoo and not a mousse mac makeup. I wasn’t a huge fan of it simply because I didn’t feel like I was getting enough on my strands,north face denali and hence, wound up using way too much of it. My hair looked clean but it still felt oily to me.
Next up was the L’Oréal EverPure Moisture Shampoo, which felt kind of heavy on my hair in the shower and sure enough, when I was finished blowdrying, my hair was hanging a little limper than usual. I definitely got some shine though and my hair did feel clean. If you’ve got really full hair, this might be more up your alley, but I don’t recommend for fine hair.
Finally came the Fekkai Au Naturel. It was love at first lather for me.
The shampoo went on light,blackhawks jerseys suds-ed up nicely and made my hair feel clean. The end result was super smooth, shiny hair that had lots of body and movement. The $23 price tag did cause me to pause, but this is one of the few lines I’ve found that completely satisfies my every hair care demand to a T, something I think is worth plunking down a little bit extra for.