Monday, January 10, 2011

about swearing off makeup and squealed

The nice girls over at Philosophy read my story about swearing off makeup and squealed, “We have a present for you!”
I love presents mac brushes.
But it wasn’t a present so much as a product called, “The Present: Clear Makeup.”
The label reads, “Do you crave airbrushed skin?” Yes. “Do your wrinkles and pores deserve to appear minimized?” Yes. “Are you searching for a new foundation?” Don’t tell Natalie,mac makeup but yes.
So I stashed it in my purse when she wasn’t looking and tried it in my bathroom after my roommates left for work even though it looks just like lotion, so I wasn’t technically breaking my no makeup vow.
And now north face denali that I’ve been using it for a week in place of moisturizer, my skin’s never looked better. I know I said that last time, but I’m seriously catching up to Natalie’s glow.
The only thing that’ll get me closer is the salmon and berry diet from Prom Countdown 2002.blackhawks jerseys But that’s about a million times harder than slathering some moisturizer on every morning.