Wednesday, April 20, 2011

==== Xiaoying Chen Zeping Dian to the Azeri { }, I'm sorry ====

     ==== Xiaoying Chen Zeping Dian to the Azeri { }, I'm sorry ====
     Dear Dian

    Azeri ,mac make up brushes, are you okay ! I'm So SorrY. YOu KnoW?

    Chapman , sorry. I - class guided here to tell you many, many times the I'm sorry. Sorry ..............

    I know I should not have to say that you and *** de . So, I am here with you apologize. Also, you ignore me , I really

    very strange! You never been a Xiaodujichang boys , why is it so silent over the day.

    since because I know you and that dead and the death of Zhao Wenjing Zhang Zhi Xue et al ,bobbi brown brushes, { Ahem ... angry it! } The raw gas. Even the small are ignored.

    Haozi no reason ,mac blush, no reason Tsung Tsai , and no one to ignore . No matter how we look at you, you do not give us even a corner of my eye . Really is. . . { say that our own friends. Over friends. }

    Ahem .............. do not say too much,. I know you have the answer , if you have ,mac cosmetics cake, I hope we can re- do very good friends ! This will not be embarrassed like this , but in writing this post , I was very uneasy . Because I do not know if you think we are acting the clown .

    because you always feel that we are playing you , is not

    I know you have had this feeling

    We are also

    temper is directed at the fun to the

    Maybe, we relentlessly naive

    sorry

    really sorry

    not you we are good friends

    Do you want to ignore so we go up

    Do you want to use this every time we do

    the corner of contempt