Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monsoon

      Monsoon set off again . . . . . This is a war of no smoke . . . .

    have forgotten the matter, after last night without mentioning , and provoked a furious abbot , Amitabha indeed,mac makeup wholesale! Sin also! Abbot wrist and said: Flutter of the words: ? who I last zai? I sleep with will master the future will not be responsible for it. An Zai !

    I'm good intentions to help you save your best time ever it,mac brushes! You even threatened me. Said take my photo together with Ah Tong PS . Count you vicious! But I think Ah-tang have you as a student is really sad indeed it! In fact, if you put me together with the school three strange PS , I may be afraid to point



    .

    Fortunately my good , so early this morning to boot up to space to the following This





    scared for the world to know you deleted the photos . Moved , right? Alas. . . . Who has not past it! Why should you be afraid of your future girlfriend know? The reality is the reality, know what can ? After all, is in the past , is not it? Jun has Rufo Men only , it should then face the wall , off to practice with great concentration ,vibram 5 fingers, eliminate distractions it!





    not angry, not swear ,mac makeup, oh. Oh, I have deleted .