Friday, April 8, 2011

Inappropriate time and place of characters

     Guangdong, Fujian, across the board victory butterfly orchid, the market was hot out of stock all red flowers, one flower of the looting began. Old friends call me the good news with excitement, incidentally concerned about my situation. I told him that smile, butterfly orchids should not come to this place, this kind of weather, people live are hard for me to take offense by what has come to ah.

    a population of nearly one billion of a province, as of today, according to my statistics, shipments of less than one hundred thousand orchids, it is pitiful. This inland city, is only suitable for hot LV, GUGGI, or Ports that counterfeit foreign brand of the more sought after; wore the title of the Porsche Cayenne sales of the first cities in the world, but mediocre.

    so many days, the mood today is considered the most relaxed, because, basically flat out can play,mac makeup wholesale, and to waste a show. The remaining few days, give mom a little income to pay living expenses to the store this year's New Year's sister made the money the New Year. A few days ago, has been holding losing heart, to dead pig is not afraid to open Shui Tang psychological free just go, who cares, how to get it back how lose out, ran around the money, and I do not have much actual contact . Then came through a difficult time, not too rich nor too poor, life is very insensitive to the poor points are not afraid, there is a noble heart is more important.

    very hate the weather now, hate the cold and gloomy, there were numerous hate to like the scraps of paper snowflakes, my lifetime is not like the north.

    really want to walk away, go to a warm sunny place to live in the spring to come back. Think, ah think ah think ah. . . . Xiamen, when my brother called to ask where to play in Xiamen, he said, the temperature 16 degrees, wear a jacket on it, I said, left the New Year, Chinese New Year go, in fact, know where to go out. Throw the next Laolaoxiaoxiao you, son, just a good test results come back, soon further education,mac makeup, and I just kind of hold it like a tumbler have to endure at home, Laodielaoma,mac brushes, and even grabbed my nagging little chance ah, they want to tell me about it ah.

    feel like a fly in the same.

    devastating. Would also like to cheer up love,vibram 5 fingers, they say, you have to seize the opportunity to, ah, all eyes seem to flash fluorescence Make owl, a bottom line to see through each other's worth, marriage is already a naked Landlords. . . . . . Life for me has always been like a bad comedy, tragedy or humor, how to step, not the point.

    spent, ah, ah more pathetic! I began to reflect that they are not done something wrong, they should only live in the warm south, and I brought them to the South not the North this is not the place to do? The people here, in addition to retired old man, simply do not like flowers and plants, they only like the package in the warm room playing mahjong, the Maotai into tonic drink, the people around me, not all this man? I also need to be such a person, or to ignore the dog.

    Yan took out some bud, and my heart there are a lot of enthusiasm thanks. Although the same with a smile, gentle softly speak my mind there are some sharp things, soaring camel grass.