Sunday, April 17, 2011

Do not stay up late at night before sleep

     , My mother would not live to come see me at night, and said BoA, early night late. Now stay up late at night without sleep, I got broke into the house, you do not sleep with I gram, to be dead
    < br> previous to the mother and consequently will not be used to the occasional fried Hu also made a poached egg, the mother side of eating also touched, really delicious, the size of home can now plug in hand, my mother still live in the complaint, fried vegetables and vinegar do you put so much what

    mother to buy clothes before, the United States is very beautiful lady and want, their own homes, now have to buy their own clothes, like the lady or a good house, my mom said, do not you think that age do not fit your clothes, ah, not small, but also learned people pretending to non-mainstream =.=

    previously had a boy like me, I was home with my mom, like me, my mom ask people What like you, I said he liked me quite a long beautiful, My mom laughed and said he would like it =.=

    your sense of humor, I told my mom, people like me, my mom ask what people like you, I said he liked me smart, my mom was laughing, saying, ah you so humorous =.=!

    months before the United States dating to comb out hair type mother would stroll the time the dog to me braid, now out of a makeup for my mom could not help muttering, guess if you do not do a make-up is also considered a gram

    do not know the sense of security before falling in love is not me mother to comfort me, you have your features but does not look good, people like you that really like you, do not Luanxiang, it did not secure the whole love, my mother told me to earnestness, you have no features, people encounter Yes, do not you, always remember these words, my mother would not lie to you. (Ben ....)

    tears before falling out of love, will be holding her mother crying, my mother assured me that , any talk about fate, about even if the. Now falling out of love, my mother said to me very calm, I knew you long ago I can not ...

    summer eat little, my mother called me to eat more eat more, says too lost people will say I will not raise ya, now I eat a lot of the winter night, my mother said, eat a few tons, meat and more I look at you uncomfortable =.=

    ago I asked my mom I is not your own, ah, why do not you like me to hold my mother said to me, I'm tough on you. Now I asked my mom, I is not your own, ah, how old anything against me. My mother white at me, said I doubted ....

    my mom is a very powerful news yesterday, saying comments apply: Facing criticism will have strong inner strength.

    ah my inner strength enough for a small universe of

    2, one word:

    ... ... Since the perpetrators have been identified, it can be cut open and heard.

    - even Sharenchangming, Intuit also cut open a bit hard ... ...

    3,

    day I sat on a park pavilion to read the novel, call to see two children playing in the next, the little girl chasing the little boy, little boy estimated tired enough to choke, then stopped on the little girl said, Well, well, do not chase, I can not run, the little girl stopped. See the little boy's panic-like, could not help but giggle and laugh until I heard the protrusion, the little boy say ! ! ! 4-year-old child can now say such a thing

    4, whenever the fast exam, always remember that Zhang San Feng Zhang Wuji and the classic dialogue: back to the master too, I only remember a half ...

    Sparrow: I'm an eagle!

    Crow: I have not seen you how such a small eagle ah?

    Sparrow: Kitty Hawk because I am, I am drugs ... ...

    what kind of birds that you are, I have not seen you ah?

    Crow: I am a swan.

    Sparrow: I have not seen you so how black swan ah?

    Crow: I'm black swan, but to do the ... ...

    Boiler sparrow :·····

    6, has 3 brothers, the boss called the trouble , the second is called shut up, the third is called courtesy. They tell them the name of the character of the same. Day, 3 brothers go out shopping, the boss was taken away to a judge as a thief. Immediately after the second child and third son knew to go to court to find the boss door in the court, the second to third child at the door, went inside himself. After seeing a judge,

    judge asked: Do you have anything else?

    second child said: I am asking for trouble.

    judge: asking for trouble? Whom the trouble?

    second child anxious: to find your ~

    Judge: looking for my trouble ... What is your name?

    second child: Shut up.

    judge: that in the end your name?

    second child: Shut up.

    judges angry and shouted: You're so rude how ah!

    youngest impatience at the door, and heard someone call his name, went inside and said: I'm here!

    8,

    years after they broke up, in a city unexpectedly. M: you? She said: . She slowly softened, ready to receive the 1000 Good night to accept his post. However, the first 999 good night, she has not received the last one. In fact, her cell phone information storage limit is only 999.

    10, his love failure, application of euthanasia, the doctor said to ensure that die in a happy, he got to the bench after the line number line, the long wait, and the row in front of his young lady, nothing to fall back difficulties, feeling much as Brief Encounter. A week later, he invited physicians to participate in their wedding with a lady, and am pleased to announce their withdrawal euthanasia program, we toast. Man died after drinking fell to the ground, the doctor sighed and said: Dad Then he later died on the very few.

    12,

    few days ago I went to the supermarket to buy a 6 dollar thing, 10 yuan to the clerk, she looked at asked me: you do not have a dollar. I said to dig a coin to her, and then very embarrassing thing happened: she found a five dollar coin to me, I froze for a moment. .

    13,

    One day, physical way, toilet solve personal problems. Results worry incursion into male toilets. Saw a boy is peeing urinal, I was on the Mongolia, is preparing to quietly retreat after a second, the results were found,mac makeup, weighs. Saw that the boys shouting Then later I said something incredible that the words themselves Comments: No plans no truth ~

    15,

    subway work in the morning,mac makeup wholesale, many people especially crowded! Next to a girl looks very 卡哇伊 is send text messages, I am not looked at that, she writes, While no intention to look back and see the girls continue to write, Biao after the girls back to the front, and the woman is not aware of, so secretly want to help her erase, just his hand up, next to the girl discovered, shouting !?? I enter my number, according to a set aside key, the screen showed her my name saved: SB3 (and then was pleased, but fortunately, is a third ...)

    18,

    I have two children, oldest elementary school just a few days ago with his wife jokingly complain that they are tired, so they grow up, mothers are old, when my boss said to please come to support her mother, two and a half younger son immediately ran to the mother before the mother out of the small finger else has a button on a button, and said that I was itching mom ~

    19, I asked the brother in kindergarten: br> brother: br> ? ! years, still a virgin Aoi

    year, also named the Virgin Mary.

    year, Edison has no camera.

    year, the Gang has no son.

    year, Xifeng just a legend,

    year, I just do not believe in Buddhism Chun.

    year, the chrysanthemum is a flower,

    year, is not we Sister Furong.

    year, hide and seek will not dead,

    year, melamine will not drink milk.

    year, people do not know clouds,

    year, the world can not see the animal.

    year, my mother will not be calling you home for dinner,

    year, persists in the form of a hoe is not used.

    year, the Penguin is not a qq,

    year, we are not sharp and brother.

    year, and the monks will not grab Shi Tai Road,

    year, eggs will not hurt people.

    year, 2B I only know a pencil,

    year, worship is the God of all I think the Hmong.

    year, people will not steal food,

    year, we will not soy sauce.

    year, also bought instant noodles seasoning,

    year, the cup is used to brush your teeth.

    year, no variety of doors,

    year, because of who still do not have money.

    year, heaven on earth is just a drama,

    year, but there is no hidden rules.

    year, the building is used to live,

    year,mac brushes, the car is used to open.

    year, also called small Japanese devils,

    year, little South Korea has called the stick.

    year, the mini three is just next door neighbor's child's name,

    year, has not so many young grandmother,

    year, cucumber banana just to eat,

    year, we still do not know entangled.

    year, Xiao-fan did not meet Baguio,

    year, wow gold is just a student.

    year, Yang Guo has not been to his aunt,

    year, Duanzheng Chun said his son would not play with your sister ah.

    year, brother eat rice, not lonely.

    year, Columbia is the way to go, not alone.

    year, the professor is not called the beast,

    year, the sun is not called the Day.

    year, leadership will not be a diary,

    year, no silly naive.

    year, Baidu is not called the degree of your mother,

    year, Columbia had not yet had brother.

    year, no one cried in front of dinosaur beauty,

    year, a lady shouted normal young women.

    year, the pear was not so big,

    year, thought it was not so complex.

    year, Columbia will not irrigation,

    year, do not know what love action movies.

    year, the teachers do not wear stockings,

    year, there is no earthquake in Sichuan.

    year, Love not out on the Juliet,

    year, Obama did not know Summer appreciated.

    year, the boys see a guy not thinking of the attack by the problem,

    year, Columbia is the diving, is passing through not replies.

    year, What house can also be married,

    year, a big belly who know.

    year, supporting the defendants do not worry grandma,

    year, we also believe that the truth.

    year, garlic, garlic you are not ruthless,

    year, the beans will not teasing you,

    year, cotton, cotton will not palm,

    year, God is not to force things horse.

    year, we do not know what is rotten woman,vibram 5 fingers,

    year, pork prices also are cabbage.

    year. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    year. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .