Monday, April 4, 2011

After a half

     Best friend coming back from Beijing, his 40th birthday . During the reception, everyone recalls Chu Xiangshi ,mac makeup, some people recall first love , and laugh at each other saying Hip-hop ,mac makeup wholesale, the beginning I do not know who said that he must be reached before the age of 40 goals , but also led to a discussion. Me, but silent , the heart bewildered, how I've never had to set their own before the age of 40 targets to be achieved it , or if they want Etc. Or I never aim in life, and muddle along . Good of the people to see me actually silent, curious , non- forced me to say I want to do,mac brushes, I can honestly say that I got nothing thought , and thought I'd be 40 years old, I had a bit confused. No one criticized me , ha ha we smiled, unanimously affirmed the

    back to think over the age of 40 is really more than half of life , for many people have is fame, was also a sheltered , but I was woolly-headed , self-deception or really do not know is confused . Along the way, had never set any goals for himself , the so-called ideal has also to see the world (this did not seem so great , that is, take a look at China). See someone ambitious , and I do not make progress for their first time was not satisfied. In fact, for both long and short life is ,vibram 5 fingers, or should set a goal, and that only drive up the work and life have something to look forward together , in a stage can also test their performance, or to relax or lose yourself , but I do not like the days of passive be pushed to go forward. Fortunately, a small meeting where I can get great joy , which also benefited from the environment around me . Look around , I am easily satisfied , it will be more breeding my inertia. I do not know the old look back , is still secretly delighted repented