Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011 , I think I have some mature ...

     me, just to know that a Leo is blood type A has amber eyes and a strange temper in eyelid girls, oh no, it should be a woman. Early as the 18th birthday the day I was an adult.

    every now and wonder how I will be a little more lady. Previously, an alternative to how I dress how to wear. Dress the more alternative the better. Now I just want to,vibram 5 fingers, quiet to be a woman, think of a certain lady house dress, and then figuring how to wear it on himself. Only occasional small alternative to my rebellious psychology at play. For example: I want to buy two pairs of the same style of shoes in different colors, and then a color to wear a so-called duck shoes. Perhaps the socks are also available. Maybe someday it will do to wear.

    always stand on the street past few weird looking at the so-called non-mainstream Now? Now I wonder why they always make great hair dyed colors like with the football and blew the pipe with the nest and parents do not like? Ding Dong The sound is linked to the body full of scrap metal is going into the heavy metal waste recycling? Naive little brother who no longer unable to enter the sister's eyes. I also began to understand, no matter how non-mainstream and then pulled down no matter how frustrating the whole, but also mainstream. So I quit non-mainstream, back to the correct leadership of the party on the road. Now I like to see those clean cut with short hair wearing capable of normal men. Ah is that thin. My man can not handsome, but must be correct. Can not white, but it must be clean. The best point of it ... big eyes long eyelashes point,mac makeup, high nose, teeth neatly points. Because these are for us so I do not have to like a doll baby half-breed, I have to find such people. In fact, there is an appropriate ... but I accidentally lost ... do not know if he will remember to come back ... may have to wait until the road is not easy and, possibly, for several years,mac makeup wholesale, but I have to wait for him. Even until the white frost and wrinkles, does not matter. I must own life successfully. Do not point defects.

    wait till you see me, I will let you see the quiet hard, what is the lady. Looking forward to it!

    ~~~~~~ Sumo Yi,mac brushes,,