Thursday, February 24, 2011

Own inventory of 2010

    I, YF, was a classmate of a naive girl who said that some, indeed, in 2010 there did some little silly and stupid things. In those days, or happy or sad, or tired of the day, in the years Dianran, the drunk quarter after quarter.

    two thousand and ten in the spring, and accompanied by warm sunshine home, pulling luggage, I walked in the midst of the crowd, those strange faces always make me feel like a bum, always have the train station congestion, which are the same as, and I still train like a person, preferably a window seat, and then, a song, the scenery is enough. In this way, I started my college life, but also to continue the journey of my life.

    my university, as has been very busy, and sometimes even have to miss the time eating, students,mac makeup, community, in its place, seeking the government, because of his choice, it must be responsible. Those busy days of the shuttle, those fresh, new life, then, is always busy but happy, like a dragonfly flying in the skies, and occasionally a little tired, or enjoy the joy of flying. In the study, unfortunately, I embarked on the same road as other students,mac brushes, the exam for the exam, the last surprise when I meet with the Duke is very ashamed. Fortunately, there is no end to fail the course to see the villagers.

    time is always like a race than fail with the players who always kept the fastest forward in time, and then inadvertently lost a person very far, far away from the memory, suddenly If upside down. Summer is coming so inadvertently, this time I also say goodbye to the campus, the Nike store live another life. Are probably not it, do not own, it will aspire to. Once accustomed to something, but then ordinary. In the eyes of many, Nike seems to have become part of the label of price and taste, and I, a summer experience at the point of view, in fact, it is nothing,north face denali, only shoes, clothes, brand name printed on its tag only, they The origin of many developing countries, I have not seen one of their local production. Perhaps this is their clever it.

    summer, sometimes the wind is very cool, very like the one with a small tie his short shirt, simple, generous, handsome, I do not know why, his sometimes inexplicably want to be a boy, riding bike, rampage, but not bad to do something naughty, smiled, and then spit tongue slip away. When I wore it to school when my roommate surprised expression indicates that a successful challenge. Also, they all think I have been obediently quiet girl, did not think I have such a time, like a little boy, huh, huh. L grew up feeling much better after the first year. Now it seems the original is indeed a lot of childish things, those societies have lost enthusiasm, and,nhl hockey, more importantly, the new faces to those we received in the new school when their school, and, they ... ... However, he is still busy, and that is a failure, not knowing what really busy, and now, I am thinking very hard, still do not know, in the end their busy this semester what.

    to turn yesterday's singing quartet album today, can feel the former look like? Multiplied by parachute flying eagle can feel the power of freedom? Sleep in a dandelion side, can understand each magnificent dream? Witnessed the ground-breaking growth of bamboo shoots, whether made of jade energy necessary for growth? Gaze, the flying snow, can prove an ancient fairy tale? Years and went, and this time it is accompanied by the New Year bell travel, and not alone. So the next time it?

    Oh, I think it will still bravely forward, definitely. I would like to be. Documents to be left like an inferior race, 2010, addressed to himself and to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To the new year, be happy, hard!