Friday, February 25, 2011

Colleagues are not afraid of the poor rich man afraid of - today reported net

our unit had a 30-year-old female colleagues, how old likes to say how rich their own homes. And she also likes to take me to do comparison, said: buy a iPhone,north face denali, in the office showed me a long time,nhl hockey, and then they put next to my phone said: Xiao Qiang:
can not, some people do not show off their wealth, like lying in bed wearing a Giorgio Armani,mac brushes, cramped.
anonymous users:
really no way, this is also my colleagues I encountered more than one. There is also a big sister, every day boast of how their skin care products use advanced, but also chasing asked Han brand I use, I say with a great treasure,mac makeup, the young are not afraid of anyway. Results people thought I was deliberately ironic she is old, look for opportunities to give me trouble for. Really upset, in fact, my family had two houses a car, I just like how much to spend this much on their own way of life earned, but did not expect such a low profile of the bullied!

Small strong micro-topic