Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Year holidays in such a short Huyou later

New Year holidays in such a short Huyou later mac brushes, opened his eyes again tomorrow to go to school ....

a dream, two messages; a person, the desire to die. Threatening me dream this dream book that slightly ~, unhappy,mac makeup and unhappy, and how can we wake up I remember so clearly that message? Is Wu classmates dreamed of being affected by mobile phone number? ! Think a little terror in the morning it was almost a cry Oh! Think of bed early last night, the father said, ah ~ Millennium rare but I have not slept until morning, wake up! Watched 4 948 away, the pain in the blistering cold car really ah! Began to warm the car in a headache,north face denali the result to bed, did not stand a woman and suddenly my hand, startled me. There is also a woman knocking on car windows Jiaoren, I thought what happened Le ...

people who stay in school at noon to listen to President speech on the playground nhl hockey, back to class after the teacher should listen to the words of today's nagging ... language teacher in the class for an individual performance.