Friday, February 18, 2011

like the hand to pull my clothes

Although I am sad, but they do not know what to say perhaps it was she very good. She likes both hands when feeding in the chest, like the two feet on my lap, like the hand to pull my clothes mac brushes, eat less when they do not come out of the Ming in the wow pull aloud, after they no longer No, baby you may soon forget the day feeding in mother arms, but they will always remember your mother to bring her mother's happiness and satisfaction. Read the passage as if the mother is a magic city, around the city mac makeup, but after the woman was very happy and walk away as possible to the woman a mother once, even if pushed forward to crammed mothers do not want to lose this role out of the city north face denali, this spend perhaps, care deeply regret it is called. Pray for my milk to improve before the 20th nhl hockey, so no matter how people say I will insist to have a baby for six months until the synthesis of antibodies in her own ability.