Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little sense ② - Hong Kong

five in the morning we went to the airport in Thailand, eight in the plane, flew to Hong Kong, one to Hong Kong, go to the Bauhinia Square, the place, really good ah ~ ~ went to a small Ocean Park, you can play the two and a half hours Well, visiting are visiting the finish, so I planned in the car of our trip, we ran a go at the top of the most exciting piece to the ~ may in Ocean Park is the most exciting roller coaster madness of it ~ I did the first time I did with open eyes, feel nothing at all, very boring ~ has made pirate ship, shaking (like the sun god car, But in the kind of high turn over ~ ~), made a flying rotating chair, to the amusement park every time I will play ah ~ ~ also went to the jellyfish Hall, dolphin show or something, not how go again two and a half hours passed ~ ~ then went to Repulse Bay, and Thailand Samed really immeasurably, various immeasurably ah, really throw confinement ~ ~ went to the Victoria Peak, where the road, just like a roller coaster ~ like a roller coaster track what I did not, but a car to get that slightly sick ah ~ ~ to the Cape of Good Hope to looked at, according to Zhang phase down in the evening, we have our meal, o ( ) o Well you understand, do not explain ~ in fact, many Hong Kong food over, but after all,mac makeup, with the group thing, so eat of it all, alas. At night, we do the little wreck (with too much more immeasurably ah) to enjoy a bit of Victoria Harbour is very pretty ah ~ ~ because the camera because, according to not come out, next time out to play, it is necessary to take a SLR! ,north face denali! ! In this way, the day passed.

1 月 27 号

o () o, alas, is going into the store, what jewelry stores, watch stores, looking slightly evil ah ~ I went to the DFS Galleria, my mother bought two wallets, one back package, well, super-expensive super-expensive ah ~ ~ you ask me to buy a small Sky 2,30 package looked very good ~ ~ LV, Chanel or something, very inspirational, a good education, big money, buy ! ! Went to the Avenue of Stars, Bruce Lee, I have been looking for fingerprints, alas, searched and searched, finally found it, nothing! ! I forgot his early death and then went to dinner ~ ~ I did not even rice to eat. Under the bus did not even travel, when I am particularly uncomfortable, back to the hotel, I was paralyzed in bed, really long time not so embarrassed, and my mother asked me Can a man, what can I say, but I more hope to have someone stay with me, they do not know how much I fear the night, how afraid I was lonely, I know, ah, the sky will turn black, people have to leave, no one who can not stay forever. I know, Liu Tiange can point to a more man, so I can only with great reluctance, Later, mom and sister and another sister that Ding Lin went to Madame Tussauds, gee, I really super want to go and take a picture of Jay, alas, no chance that you, this is the act of God it was my mother away ~ , I cried, I do not know why the cry, and I do not know in the end to the Bu Zhiyu, anyway, I cried the first time crying so quiet, but I know, I do not blame my mother, because people can not live in luxury in the , that would be very happy, very satisfied. People should cherish everything even if we do not possess. However, I told myself that if my little future Kazakhstan (my children, my son called Happy, a daughter named Honey, collectively called the Little Kazakhstan) sick, or when he was in a very fragile, I will stay with her side, even though I can not share her pain, but I will cheer him up! Later, I had a fever, I am very hot very hot, there is a vague feeling, I can not close their eyes to sleep, I was afraid when I wake up less 21 grams, and then I pinch bitter about their own, After a long, it feels pain, this know, I'm still alive. Then I winked back waiting for my mother, after a while, blinking asleep, and dreamed of the cemetery, they immediately woke up, his eyes have blinked a few times, so she comes back, my life, I fear most is the other people, those few hours, one minute of flow from the side, seemed so long, after a long long time, as if a century old, his mother, my mother asked me how are you feeling, my answer to the word

1 月 28 号

early in the morning, got up, took a shower went to Disney yesterday, I was so embarrassed it, the next day flew well, God bless it ~ plus I'm in pretty good foundation, we eat breakfast in Hong Kong, spent 200 dollars. Although it is not cheap, but really yummy ah ~ ~ ~ ~ I have come to miss the Disney aged have to divide by ten, yeah ~ ~ I have just one and a half day at Disney, the play of the super-happy ~ ~ Carousel, and a photo of Mickey Mouse,nhl hockey, as well as street performances float ~ ~ Happy ah ah ha ~ ~ ~ ~ Each of us watching fireworks, but ah, we went to the East will be the city of Hong Kong, I go in shocked! ! Adidas and Nike, 200 to 300 yuan, I bought two pairs of Adidas, a pair of Nike, I would reluctantly part with a pair of scores to the sister night to eat Yishun Shuangpi Nai, all ten at night, and also There were many people queuing at the door that it ~ it was pork chop package is also especially good, Shuangpi Nai taste also, and eating a bit more tired, but really good Hong ah ~ ~

1 月 29 号

the last half a day ~ ~ I rolled her to the Bay, what sogo, ah,mac brushes, ah, Times Square, and thus the morning passed, and we went to Hui Lau Shan eat and eat, and set back to the hotel, sitting, plane back to Beijing, the two also met the aircraft on his way flow, the beginning scared me, then, not everything was back in Hong Kong ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ still a lot to what did not go ah, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok Centre (I want to go!! Hong Kong's mini Sky!!), as well as in Hong Kong do Tintin cars do not have the opportunity to go ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I went missing shoes ah ha ha ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

then returned to Beijing, cold ah! ! ! Or would like to return to Hong Kong ah ~ ~

Congratulations, you have already read this post ~ ~ leave a message Bai ~ ~ ~